CHCECE014 - FDC Complying With Regulations

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
aman2016

CHCECE014 - FDC Complying With Regulations

Post by aman2016 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:18 pm

1d. Family day care educators work within National Law and National Regulations and are also required to comply with a range of local, state/territory and Federal Government legislation. List 10 areas of legislation relevant to the provision of care?

This is my answer: 1. The educational program the service provide (regulation 75). 2. Emergency and evacuation procedure (regulation 97). 3. The weekly menu (if service are supplying food) (regulation 80. 4. Other information about the operation of the service (section 172 and regulation 173). 5. Children are adequately supervised (section 165). 6. Children are not subject to any form of corporal punishment or discipline that is unreasonable in the circumstances (section 166). 7. Children are provided with an environment free from the use of tobacco, illicit drugs and alcohol (regulation 82). 8. Children's needs for rest and sleep are met (regulation 81 (3)). 9. An enrolment record for each child (regulation 160 and 161). 10. A record of children's attendance (regulation 159).

1a. Established in 2012, the National Quality Framework' has five key components that apply to the family day care educator. list these components.

This is my answer: 1. the education and Care Services National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulation. 2. The National Quality Standard. 3. A national quality rating and assessment process. 4. Streamline regulatory arrangements. 5. A new national body jointly governed by the Australian Government and state and territory governments- the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority to oversee the new system.

Is I am on track or not. Not sure about what five components they are looking for but this is my answer.

Thanks

Lorina

Re: CHCECE014 - FDC Complying With Regulations

Post by Lorina » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:25 pm

It seems like you're on the right track with your response!

:geek:,
Lorina