CHCECE005 - Matching Care Descriptors To Key Components

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Charanya

CHCECE005 - Matching Care Descriptors To Key Components

Post by Charanya » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:43 pm

I'm attempting my assignment and one of the questions is to match the care descriptors to the three key components ( relationship, care routines, physical environment) of nurturing care for infants . My answer is partially correct. Kindly help. Below are my answers
  • Educators respond to crying promptly and in ways that meet the baby’s need : Relationship
    Educators reinforce and praise infant/toddlers who attempts to communicate : Relationship
    Nappy change is used as a prime time for interactions between Educators and infants/toddlers. : Care routine
    Educators ensure that there are peaceful, quiet places for infants and toddlers to rest and relax. : Physical environment
    Educators arrange equipment so there is easy access for toddlers. : Physical environment
    Educators are sensitive to cues and ‘personal’ language of each infant/toddler. : Relationship
    Educators get down to the children’s level so that it is possible to be face-to-face and have eye contact. : Relationship
    educators are aware of each infant/toddler’s comforter such as a dummy, toy or special blanket. : Physical environment
    Educators look for and respond to infant/toddlers attempts at non-verbal as well as verbal communication. : Relationship
Thanks in Advance!

Charanya

Lorina

Re: CHCECE005 - Matching Care Descriptors To Key Components

Post by Lorina » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Charanya wrote:QR_BBPOST educators are aware of each infant/toddler’s comforter such as a dummy, toy or special blanket. : Physical environment

I think Care Routine...
Charanya wrote:QR_BBPOST Educators are sensitive to cues and ‘personal’ language of each infant/toddler. : Relationship

I think Care Routine
Charanya wrote:QR_BBPOST Nappy change is used as a prime time for interactions between Educators and infants/toddlers. : Care routine

I think Relationship...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

Crys

Post by Crys » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:25 pm

What were the answers?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Crys wrote:What were the answers?