CHCCHILD401B

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
LeanneG

CHCCHILD401B

Post by LeanneG » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCHILD401B
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi, I am studying Cert 111 in Childrens Services and nearly finished but I got some work back which I need to put more information. That is under CHCCHILD401B Q26. It asks .List at least eight different organisations that you can contact for information and support. I answered Dept of Communities Child Services and Dept of Communities Child Safety and Disability Services. Am I on the right track and can anyone guide me in the right direction please? Many thanks Lea - See more at: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/a ... mCK4D.dpuf

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Hi, I am studying Cert 111 in Childrens Services and nearly finished but I got some work back which I need to put more information. That is under CHCCHILD401B Q26. It asks .List at least eight different organisations that you can contact for information and support. I answered Dept of Communities Child Services and Dept of Communities Child Safety and Disability Services. Am I on the right track and can anyone guide me in the right direction please? Many thanks Lea - See more at: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/a ... mCK4D.dpuf

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: CHCCHILD401B

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:51 pm

With this question is it in relation to a particular scenario or in general? If it's in regards to a scenario can you briefly describe it so I can help you find the right information...

:geek:,
L.A

BTW - Sorry for not replying sooner being have computer and internet troubles for the past 2 days.

:geek:,
L.A