Cet 111

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Santie

Cet 111

Post by Santie » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:08 pm

hi this is my first assessment and i need some help, does my answers look ok?

• Outline your legal and ethical responsibilities and obligations towards:
- a child with mild Asperger’s
• make the child and family feet welcome and comfortable organise a plan to make sure the child gets he right attention he needs.
• Are the teachers trained to specifically deal with children with Asperger’s?
• What is the student-to-teacher ratio in the classroom?
• How is each child’s progress evaluated?
• Do staff address the chil holistically?

- a child with same sex parents
• promote equality between men and women
• eliminate sexual harassment at work, in educational institutions, in the provision of goods and services, in the provision of accommodation and the delivery of Commonwealth programs.
• Eliminate discrimination on the basis of sex, marital status or pregnancy and, with respect to dismissals, family responsibilities.

- a child with a severe disability
• ensure as far as practicable that people with disabilities have the same rights to equality before the law as other people in the community.
• eliminate discrimination against people with disabilitie
• promote community acceptance of the principle that people with disabilities have the same fundamental rights as all members of the community, and

- a child whose family does not speak English at home.
• promote equality before the law for all persons, regardless of their race, colour or national or ethnic origin, and
Make discrimination against people on the basis of their race, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin unlawful.