Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:54 pm

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCIC301E- Interact effectively with children: supporting & encourging children

Hi there, a few questions I'm stuck on. Help anyone please?

What can you do to ensure children are prepared and well supported for changes in their
environment, in their families or in health? (not sure if my answer is sufficient)
Children need time to adjust to change. They should be given notice if the change occurs within the service.

If you work (or have previously worked) in a child care setting, write down your ...

CHCCN302A- Provide care for children: Contributing Ideas, Safety & Separation Anxiety

Hi there, I'm new to this site, but I'm studying Cert 3 in childcare online. I'm having trouble with a few different questions on different assignments. I find that there are a lot of questions, answers to which you cannot find in the reading material or the power points offered.

Thank you in advance to anyone who's willing to offer any tips or ideas.

List 3 ways you can encourage children to regularly contribute their ...

Poster for food and oral health and hygiene Poster for food and oral health and hygiene

Hi again everyone,

I have a task about create a poster to provide information on the relationship between healthy foods,oral health and hygiene and the development of speech. I have done the poster but my training officer said i didnt provide any information how its related i don't really understand can someone explain it to me if my answer is right...

Healthy eating for healthy teeth..
Drinking of milk helps the children to have strong ...
Read more : Poster for food and oral health and hygiene | Views : 3507 | Replies : 5

What are the disadvantages of using Learning Story method

Hi,

Anyone knows What are the disadvantages using Learning Story method?

Thanks!
Read more : What are the disadvantages of using Learning Story method | Views : 1365 | Replies : 5

NATHAN

Hi everyone, can anyone help me with this task,, i find it abit difficult..
The scenario
Kylie has asked nathan to help put up a display of the childrens artwork.Nathan is tall and can easily reach the display boards. Today however he is trying to attach some string to the top of the window with a thumbtacks and he can't quite reach it. Nathan would normally used the step ladde but it was broke sometime ...
Read more : NATHAN | Views : 597 | Replies : 3

CHCCN301A Policy review Food Handling

Hi everyone,
Am having trouble with how this report should be set out:
CHCCN301A – 1.7,
CHCCN303A ‐ 2.1‐2.4
Following the success of your newsletter article the Director has asked you to assist with policy reviews at your centre. This month’s policy for review is Food Handling, Preparation and Storage.
The Director would like you to research relevant sections of the Child Care Legislation and Quality Assurance Principles and present your findings to a team ...
Read more : CHCCN301A Policy review Food Handling | Views : 227 | Replies : 3

CHCIC301E - Child's likes and dislikes

Hi all,

Just answering a question for this unit and was wondering if you could give me an oppinion on my answer...

12. Why is it important to take a child’s likes and dislikes into account?
It is important to take a child’s likes and dislikes into account because from doing so you can advance their interests while avoiding unnecessary conflicts. If a child is comfortable and in an environment that makes them feel happy ...
Read more : CHCIC301E - Child's likes and dislikes | Views : 757 | Replies : 1

Interact Effectively with Children CHCIC301E

I'm suppose to introduce a topic of my choosing to a group of children, then discuss with them how we could follow up with new activities or experiences in the service.

I'm having a little trouble trying to answer these 2 questions I have been given on my assignment:

Describe giving examples, how you make sure all the children have had an opportunity to contribute their opinions and suggestions.

You cannot accept all the children's ...
Read more : Interact Effectively with Children CHCIC301E | Views : 265 | Replies : 0

CHCIC301E - Interact effectively with children

I was just wondering if you could help me with an assessment. I’m not sure if what I'm writing is correct or not.
The question is:
Using verbal and/or non-verbal communication write a carer response to each scenario.
Give a reason for your response: Why did you respond this way? What were you trying to develop? Encourage?

Scenario A: Liza (3 yrs) rushes into the room and announces that she has a new puppy.
Answer: ...
Read more : CHCIC301E - Interact effectively with children | Views : 1427 | Replies : 3

How to accommodate children who have immigrated to australia who do not speak english How to accommodate children who have immigrated to australia who do not speak english

Two children have recently immigrated to australia from italy with their family,they have just been enrolled with the service provider where you are employed.The children start next week.
the parents speak a little english,however the children do not speak english...
Q:How can you accommodate the new children and ensure that they have a smooth transaction?

I have a few ideas how to answer this ,but am unsure how to write it down
PLEASE HELP ME ...

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 16873 • Total topics 4184 • Total members 13576