Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:23 am

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCCN305B Provide care for babies CHCCN305B Provide care for babies

ASSESSMENT 1 Task 2 - Rituals

EVERY CHILD IS A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL WHO WILL HAVE INDIVIDUAL RITUALS OR CARE ROUTINES SUCH AS SEPARATION, MEALS AND REST.

For each of the following photographs explain how the care stategy supports individual rituals and develops/maintains a nurturing relationship between the carer and child.

I'm not sure what i am expected to write here! :?: ...
Read more : CHCCN305B Provide care for babies | Views : 2734 | Replies : 7

CHCIC301E INTERACT EFFECTIVELY WITH CHILDREN

HI I WAS WONDERING IF U CAN HELP ME OUT THE QUESTION IM STUCK ON IS FOR THIS TASK YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UNDERTAKE A EVALUATION OF THE EQUPIMENT & RESOURCES AVAILABKE TO CHILDREN THAT REFLECT DIVERSITY
BUT THEN QUESTION 2 SAYS COMMENT ON MY OVERALL FINDINGS. SO IS THERE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EVALUATE & COMMENT IM JUST A BIT CONFUSED
Read more : CHCIC301E INTERACT EFFECTIVELY WITH CHILDREN | Views : 760 | Replies : 2

CHCCS400A - Work Within a relevant legal and ethical framework

Hi everyone
I am stuck on my last question in the above subject. I'm not sure how specific they want to be. Below is what I have. If you could give any help it would be great, thanks. The question is:

6. Do the policies and agreements meet regulatory and quality assurance requirements? Support your answer with four clear examples.

The answers I have are:

The policies and agreements reflect a commitment to regulatory and ...
Read more : CHCCS400A - Work Within a relevant legal and ethical framework | Views : 600 | Replies : 0

CHCCS400B Work within a legal and ethical framework

Hi. Please Please help on current assignment. :sweating:

Legislation and policy

Access and apply the service police relating Privacy and confidentially policy and the ECA Code of Ethics when answering questions related to the scenarios blow.

SICK
Anna and Ben are the parents of 2 yrs twins. the twins attend the centre four days per week. About six weeks ago the twins attendance started to become quite ...
Read more : CHCCS400B Work within a legal and ethical framework | Views : 1019 | Replies : 0

CHCCN302A accessing documents

Hi I am looking for guidance for this part of my assignment. The question is: You are to access the following documents and quote the areas that are relevant to children’s physical care, physical needs, emotional needs, independence and routines. National Quality Standard, United Nations Convention, Eduaction and Care Services National Regulations, Code of Ethics, and Organisation policies and procedures.

I have made a table with 5 columns for each area and then listed the ...
Read more : CHCCN302A accessing documents | Views : 268 | Replies : 2

Thanks for your help all! I finished my Cert III today!

Just wanted to thank everyone in this forum for helping me when I got stuck on questions!

Really appreciate it and now to find a real job and decide whether to continue onto the Diploma....
Read more : Thanks for your help all! I finished my Cert III today! | Views : 214 | Replies : 4

CHCCN302-A Provide Care For Children

hello..I would really need help to answer this few questions:
Assessment H -Reflective Practice

Read the following examples of emotional outbursts and describe what you would do in each cases.

1) Three year old Mira is from Sri Lanka and spent six months in a refugee camp before arriving in Australia. She is very possessive over the toys in the centre and reacts violently when Sacha, also aged three tries to take one of the ...
Read more : CHCCN302-A Provide Care For Children | Views : 354 | Replies : 0

CHCCN305B - Separation Anxiety - Provide care for babies CHCCN305B - Separation Anxiety - Provide care for babies

Typical behaviour 5-6 months, 5-11 month, 11 to 18 months, 18 to 24 months
Read more : CHCCN305B - Separation Anxiety - Provide care for babies | Views : 777 | Replies : 5

CHCCS400A - Work Within a relevant legal and ethical framework

Hi all

Was hoping to get some clarification or help on my current assignment please. I'm working on the questions below:

Case study 4

You are out one night in a local club with your friends when you see one of your parents from the centre. The parent comes over to your group and starts talking about one of the families at the service where you are employed. She mentions that she has seen one ...
Read more : CHCCS400A - Work Within a relevant legal and ethical framework | Views : 711 | Replies : 2

Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework

I need some help with these questions please. I've been given a scenario which is

"You are a staff member in a childcare centre. Rachel attends the centre on a daily basis. Recently, Rachels parents have separated and she is living with her mother. There is no formal custody arrangement but Rachels mother has requested that no one other than she and her sister are to collect Rachel from the centre. Rachels behaviour at the ...
Read more : Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework | Views : 2269 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 16440 • Total topics 4051 • Total members 13212