Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:57 am

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

Decision Making For Children: Making Changes to Playground Area

i have to get preschool children to make changes to the playground area. how do i get them to share there ideas and assist them to problem solve. i have to make them aware of possible limitations, safety factors and legal requirements.

do i put down the answer that i would get them to choose what they would like to play with or where they would like to set up an activity?
Read more : Decision Making For Children: Making Changes to Playground Area | Views : 148 | Replies : 1

CHCFC301A Support the development of children

hey umm just stuck on a skill
i just need 2 creative skills a 0-1 year old has
thanks x
Read more : CHCFC301A Support the development of children | Views : 116 | Replies : 1

CHCFC301A Support the development of children CHCFC301A Support the development of children

just stuck on something wondering if someone could please help
i need a emotional or physchological development activity for a 3-5 year old and a 6-12 year old
there the only ones im stuck on !
please and thankyou!!
Read more : CHCFC301A Support the development of children | Views : 358 | Replies : 2

CHCCHILD401A - Identify and respond to children and young people at risk

CHCCHILD401A - hello,,i would like help to answer this question. Yesterday and educator say to Jennifer " You're a naughty and mean girl now and I'm not going to help you or play with you until you start being nice again. the question is How would you respond to what you overheard your fellow Educator say to Jennifer? and another question i need help. What relevant agencies would you work with to ensure maximum effectiveness ...

Identify and respond to children in need Identify and respond to children in need

hi guys, i'm having trouble with this one, has anyone got any ideas?

In human development stages a child is conceived, gets born, becomes an infant, then a toddler, goes into early childhood, middle childhood, late adulthood and eventually there is death.
What 3 factors enhance human development and name another three than inhibit human development
Cheers
Read more : Identify and respond to children in need | Views : 496 | Replies : 3

CHCFC301A Support the development of children

Hello, very new, very beta, very confused..
I am just having trouble understand what specifically these last two questions are asking me,

Assessment 2 Task 2 – Educators promote learning

Using your knowledge of child development AND the Early Years Learning Framework Outcome 2, Educators promote this cognitive learning, when they:

Using your knowledge of child development AND the My Time, Our Place Outcome 3, Educators promote this social/emotional wellbeing learning, when they:

Any help ...
Read more : CHCFC301A Support the development of children | Views : 524 | Replies : 2

CHCCS400A - Relevant Legal & Ethical Framework

I am stuck with the following things and i just cant get my mind to work, lol

TASK 1 - You are getting late children settled with Scott before a staff meeting and you overhear one of your staff members talking to another staff member and talking about one of the children and that there was a possible separation between her parents.

QUESTION 1: Is this ethical and which code of ethics guidelines would assist ...
Read more : CHCCS400A - Relevant Legal & Ethical Framework | Views : 305 | Replies : 1

my assignment is due in one monday and i really need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Chcpr301a- provide experiences to support childrens play & learning

Assessment 3-
1. How do you encourage children to express themselves through the various activities & experiences you provide?
2.When facilitating play, the age/stage of the children will have an impact. How will you adapt the following for each age/stage? Play dough, sandpit, painting
3. How will you vary creative & challenging experiences for each age/stage of children from 0-12 years?
4. Describe an enviornment that ...

CHCCS400A- work within a legal & ethical framework

What aspects of nsw legislation or the regulations relate to the performance of your duties in the workplace? Name 3 areas you can think of eg OH&S please help :)
Read more : CHCCS400A- work within a legal & ethical framework | Views : 1227 | Replies : 1

Does this seem right

Hi everyone,
I'm on my second unit of my certificate 3. Which is CHCORG303A CONTRIBUTE TO THE EFFECTIVE OPERATION OF THE WORKGROUP. Im not sure if i should be doing this unit considering it is the 2nd one. I have been doing some research on the unit as im stuck on a the first few questions and people have been saying they have been doing this unit while they are in workplace. I'm not in ...
Read more : Does this seem right | Views : 434 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 15505 • Total topics 3732 • Total members 12242