Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:11 am

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

Ensure the health and safety of children

Hello,
I have started children's services this year.
And if anyone could please help me with this scenario

Jack has now returned to the service after a few days away sick. His dad has arrived with antibiotics for him to take at lunch time. He says he is in a hurry and 5ml should be enough for him to have.

Before jacks father leaves the service, what should you do to ensure you are following ...
Read more : Ensure the health and safety of children | Views : 1580 | Replies : 4

DEMONSTRATE ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR

hi all i have to provide evidence of ethical behaviour in the workplace, comply with legislative requirements in the workplace & respect privacy & confidentially of co-workers,children & families. it can be either a photograph,anecdote,narrative,evaluation,testimonials.
can any help out on what is the best thing & what it means thanks
Read more : DEMONSTRATE ETHICAL BEHAVIOUR | Views : 1833 | Replies : 1

CHCCN302A - provide care for children

CHCCN302A - Provide care for children
hi i am stuck in scenario which is. The children have just finished morning tea and are going outside to play.
1. how will you get the children ready?
2. what do they need?
3. what could the 2,4, 5 year olds do to help get ready?

My ans is
1. i will put sunscreen lotion and hat to get the children ready
2. the need to put their ...
Read more : CHCCN302A - provide care for children | Views : 642 | Replies : 2

Case Study: Domestic Violence - identify and respond to children and young people at risk

Case study : need help to do this as this is the first time

Rebecca (21) is an australian born woman who has been in a defacto -relationship for the past five years with mark (39)

They have two children together jessica 4yrs and paul 18months. neither has had paid employment throughtout there relationship and both are dependent on centrelink benefits. they live in public housing and rebecca is reliant on public transport to access ...

CHCIC301E interact effectively with children: Block Play for girls and boys CHCIC301E interact effectively with children: Block Play for girls and boys

Hi , suggest two specific strategies that the carer could use to promote a non-sexist attitude towards block play it could be :
1 Encurouge boys and girls to play to gother positively and use posters of males and females working on bulding , provide the blocks area with poosters shows women and men working to gother at constractions areas .
2 Provide “girls only “ blocks / constrictions play sessions on regular basis . ...

medications policy

please can someone give me some help....last question i need answered for assessment so that it can be submitted....explain why many services will not administer non prescribed medication to children???!!!!

thanks heaps your help will be much appreciated
Read more : medications policy | Views : 846 | Replies : 2

CHCIC301E -Interact effectively with children

Hello, I really need help on how to answer this question. Its due next week Wednesday.
Assessment A.
Case Study 2
Q 8 : One of the older children ask Bao, could we have picnic at the beach for our end of year party? Bao brings the idea to the staff meeting. The staff than put the idea to the children and get an enthusiastic yes. The staff are aware that all of the children ...
Read more : CHCIC301E -Interact effectively with children | Views : 3162 | Replies : 9

CHCIC301E verbal and non verbal responses CHCIC301E verbal and non verbal responses

hello , iam doing 2 units right now and iam in the middle of chcic301e , all i want to know if iam on the right TRACK :? :think:
here is the questions and my responsess ,
use verbal and non verbal response , why did you resposed this way, what were you trying to develop , encourage ??

Scenario A :Liza 3 years old rushes into ...
Read more : CHCIC301E verbal and non verbal responses | Views : 1052 | Replies : 3

Decision Making For Children: Making Changes to Playground Area

i have to get preschool children to make changes to the playground area. how do i get them to share there ideas and assist them to problem solve. i have to make them aware of possible limitations, safety factors and legal requirements.

do i put down the answer that i would get them to choose what they would like to play with or where they would like to set up an activity?
Read more : Decision Making For Children: Making Changes to Playground Area | Views : 149 | Replies : 1

CHCFC301A Support the development of children

hey umm just stuck on a skill
i just need 2 creative skills a 0-1 year old has
thanks x
Read more : CHCFC301A Support the development of children | Views : 116 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 15608 • Total topics 3752 • Total members 12337