Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:37 am

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCPR301B

Hi All,

Just starting the assignment Provide Experiences to Support Children's Play and Learning.

PART B in Chapter 1,
I have to write down how my service environment supports the individual needs of two children by answering questions.

Question 1,
What individual needs does this child have that you are aware of? Ensure the child's cultural diversity, gender and abilities are taken into account.

I do not know how to show the cultural diversity as ...
Read more : CHCPR301B | Views : 298 | Replies : 1

CHCIC301D Need Help

Need help
Jelena the team leader, heard Sandra, a relatively new unqualified worker, making the following statements over a period of time:

"It's a shame Belinda can't talk properly"
"Corey's a real boy, isn't he?"
"Who'd have thought we would have a little genius in our midst" (referring to Kathy)
"Isn't it a shame that Robert is stuck in that wheelchair - poor little love"
"Bills a bit of a sissy, isn't he?"

Outline how ...
Read more : CHCIC301D Need Help | Views : 369 | Replies : 12

CHCIC301D Need help please

Hi I need help with my assignment. The question is "Outline strategies staff could use to ensure that they are using appropriate and respectful verbal and non-verbal forms of communication with all of the children". This is a case study were there are child of different multicultural backgrounds and some can't speak English I have some verbal and non-verbal but I need some more non-verbal
The non-verbal ones I have are have staff members using ...
Read more : CHCIC301D Need help please | Views : 154 | Replies : 2

CHCIC301D need help please

Hi I'm new here and need help with my assignment. The question is "Outline strategies staff could use to clearly communicate positive and realistic expectations for behaviour to the children." This is a case study were there are children of different multicultural backgrounds and some can't speak English
Read more : CHCIC301D need help please | Views : 139 | Replies : 1

CHCIC301D- verbal & non verbal communication

Hi I'm new here and need help with my assignment. The question is "Outline strategies staff could use to ensure that they are using appropriate and respectful verbal and non-verbal forms of communication with all of the children". This is a case study were there are child of different multicultural backgrounds and some can't speak English
Read more : CHCIC301D- verbal & non verbal communication | Views : 691 | Replies : 1

CHCCS400BC -Anti Discrimination Act 1991

Hello guys:)
I need your help, I'm kinda stuck with my assessment and I badly needed your help.. I have to relate to my work as an educator in a children's services the following:

1. breastfeeding ()Anti-Discrimination Act 1991
2. Equal Opportunity in Public Employment Act 1992
3. Relationships with children - Quality Area 5 (National Regs 2011)

Help guys...thanks so much!
Read more : CHCCS400BC -Anti Discrimination Act 1991 | Views : 338 | Replies : 5

CHCCHILD401A Identify and respond to children and young people at risk

I am having some trouble with the following question found in written assessment number 4 question 2 and asks, " What are the legal requirements for reporting : a) Children and young people at risk of harm?
b) Allegations and convictions of reportable conduct?

Thank you for any help you give me.

Provide Experiences to Support Childrens Play & Learning

Im having trouble with finding information for this question?
How you can initiate play and invite children to participate?
Read more : Provide Experiences to Support Childrens Play & Learning | Views : 338 | Replies : 1

CHCCN305A- Provide care for babies: cultural issues

Really stuck on this question and cannot find an answer...

Cultural issues related to care practices should be discussed with parents so that misunderstandings are kept to a minimum. Name 4 of these cultural issues that need to be discussed with the parents.

Thanks in advance! :)
Read more : CHCCN305A- Provide care for babies: cultural issues | Views : 1024 | Replies : 1

Needing help with CHCPR303D Q4

Hi I'm a first time user on here and wow how great is it well done to everyone involved in this.
I'm having a small amount of difficultly in Q4 and would love any help that is out there please also if there is anything that I have already written that may be better thanks.

a) I have chosen a running record assignment for this observation
b) Below is my attached record
c) I feel ...
Read more : Needing help with CHCPR303D Q4 | Views : 396 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 17141 • Total topics 4259 • Total members 13834