Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:20 am

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCCHILD401A- Identify and respond to young children at risk

Hi I'm having trouble with a couple of the questions for Assessment 1 task 1. I don't know how to find the answer to the question-
What is the name of the leislation that relates to child protection in your State (Qld)?

I'm also having trouble with this question-
What are the indicators of failure to provide basic physial or emotional necessities for children?

That question confuses me because I don't know the difference between ...
Read more : CHCCHILD401A- Identify and respond to young children at risk | Views : 1688 | Replies : 3

CHCCN305A - Providing Care to Babies

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site, but have checked to see if any of the answers that have already been posted help so that I don't waste anyones time.

I am having some difficuties with these questions and I was hoping that someone could help/check these answers.

Question 4: Suggest carer strategies that could be used to respond to ot support the infant and the family.

Almas (5 months) - Almas is having ...
Read more : CHCCN305A - Providing Care to Babies | Views : 2466 | Replies : 3

assignment CHCCN303A

Any suggestions for assignment CHCCN303A, having trouble finding DOCS’s regulations and NCAC principles, which relate to food preparation and provision.
Read more : assignment CHCCN303A | Views : 1371 | Replies : 1

need help with a assignmet

CHCRF511A WORKING WITH PARTNERSHIP WITH FAMILIES TO PROVIDE APPROPRIATE CARE FOR CHILDREN
In class assessment 5
The last straw
Read more : need help with a assignmet | Views : 185 | Replies : 1

CODE OF ETHICS & ETHICAL PRACTICE

I need help with the following questions:

Outline how the Early Childhood Australia Code of Ethics relates to your work with children.

What do you need to consider when making an ethical decision?

Consider the following scenarios and outline what your response is to each one:

- a family asks you to baby sit for them on the weekends and they will pay you in cash. Ethically, is this a conflict of interest to you ...
Read more : CODE OF ETHICS & ETHICAL PRACTICE | Views : 1220 | Replies : 2

CHCCS400A case scenarios CHCCS400A case scenarios

Hi everyone,
I am doing a certificate 3 in children services and I am new to this site...so please any one can help me with this case scenarios...I am really stuck on this ones...

Your room leader often leaves you alone in the room with the children. There are more than twenty preschool aged children in the room.
Why is this inappropriate?
Does this action breach any regulations, service/centre policies or procedures – if so ...
Read more : CHCCS400A case scenarios | Views : 4674 | Replies : 6

contribute to ohs processes contribute to ohs processes

i need to do a handout with my choose oh&s issue and write how i would explain it to staff?

my issue is staff wearing hats also when outdoors with the children?

the reason i choose this issue is that the centre i am doing my work experinence at do not wear hats
when the children are outdoor it is part of there policy

please any help would be great
Read more : contribute to ohs processes | Views : 959 | Replies : 2

CHCCN302A-Task two-Familiar rituals

Soo.. I am currently doing the second assignment of my second module. And I really don't know how I should explain what it is asking.

When the 3-5 year old children arrive at XYZ children's centre a sign in sheet is provided so that the children can record their arrival. The children then take their photo name card from the board and place it on the tree.

Explain how this strategy supports children's emotional well-being ...
Read more : CHCCN302A-Task two-Familiar rituals | Views : 595 | Replies : 3

CHCPR303D

Hi could anyone explain this question to me clearly, as im stuck on it because im not understanding it correctly and its due.

Question: Research two children’s websites critically evaluate whether these are of interest to the age group of children who would use these websites;
Give the web address of both with your response.
Read more : CHCPR303D | Views : 193 | Replies : 2

CHCF301A Support the development of Children

give an example of how you would repond or follow up a child communication with you ??
would this be if a child says "im going to the beach on saturday" then on monday you ask that child "how was the beach on saturday ??"
Read more : CHCF301A Support the development of Children | Views : 234 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 15772 • Total topics 3876 • Total members 12559