Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:20 am

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCCN305 - Scenario: Almas (5 months) CHCCN305 - Scenario: Almas (5 months)

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Chccn305b provide care for babies
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Hi I am not sure if I am on the right track with answering my assessment can anyone help???

this is the question

Almas (5 Mths)
Almas is having difficulty coping in the child care setting. Even though the carer has tried to follow Almas home routine she tends ...
Read more : CHCCN305 - Scenario: Almas (5 months) | Views : 494 | Replies : 2

CHCCN303A - Factors that influence risks to be aware of

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN303A - Provide a healthy and safe environment
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question

Your Question?
What two factors may influence the type of risk to be aware of?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Not following correct policies and procedures
Taking shortcuts

Description and Message:
I have ...
Read more : CHCCN303A - Factors that influence risks to be aware of | Views : 327 | Replies : 4

CHC30708 - Sharing Information With Parents About Child's Day CHC30708 - Sharing Information With Parents About Child's Day

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Chc30708. Support care practice

Your Question?
In 150 words - outline why it is important to share all information with parents about their child's day?

Outline why it's important for all information to be displayed for other staff members.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to ...
Read more : CHC30708 - Sharing Information With Parents About Child's Day | Views : 492 | Replies : 3

CHC30712 - Laws Set By State & Federal Government

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: chc30712 duty of care

Your Question?
What are the three types of law set by the federal and state government that relate to a children’s service setting?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
What are the three types of law set ...
Read more : CHC30712 - Laws Set By State & Federal Government | Views : 629 | Replies : 2

Ratios for Excursions/Travelling in EC

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: module 5 travelling safely with children
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Ensure the health and safety of children cert3

Hi all
I am studying externally (country student) have been doing placement at community childcare center that has now closed permanently
My problem is I have the above assignment due and no access to placement for another 2 weeks ...
Read more : Ratios for Excursions/Travelling in EC | Views : 179 | Replies : 1

CHCCN305A - Licencing Regulations & Cultural Issues

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN305A: Provide care for babies
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I am stuck on a few questions:

1) It is important that the service/centre's care reflect home practices closely but this is not always possible. What Licensing regulations may impact on babies care?

2) Name 4 cultural issues that need to be discussed with the parents.

What is ...
Read more : CHCCN305A - Licencing Regulations & Cultural Issues | Views : 246 | Replies : 1

CHCCS400 - Differences & Responsibility of Regs  & NQS CHCCS400 - Differences & Responsibility of Regs & NQS

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCS400C and CHORG303C - Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework and participate effectively in the work environment.

Your Question?
1 .What is the difference between the Education and Care National Regulations and the National Quality Standards?
2. What responsibility do you have as an early childhood educator in relation to the National Quality Standards? ...
Read more : CHCCS400 - Differences & Responsibility of Regs & NQS | Views : 410 | Replies : 2

CHCCS400BC - Relating to your role as an Educator

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCS400BC - Work with a relevent legal and ethical framework

Your Question?
Hey guy's i was wondering if i could get some help on my assignment. I am currently working on work with a relevant legal and ethical framework. cert 3.

Im stuck on the first three questions

In approximately two sentences explain how each of ...
Read more : CHCCS400BC - Relating to your role as an Educator | Views : 307 | Replies : 1

CHCIC302A - Diversity of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders CHCIC302A - Diversity of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC302A - Support Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander families to participate in children’s services

Your Question?
Report on the diversity of two different Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander populations (eg Ngunnawal and Yolngu peoples) that might be present in a community or children’s services organisation. Upload your answer for assessment.

What is your answer so far ...
Read more : CHCIC302A - Diversity of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders | Views : 760 | Replies : 2

CHCCS4008 - Statutory Regulations for Policies and Procedures

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCS400B work within a legal and ethical framework. HLTWH300A contribute to WHS process

Your Question?
What are the key statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to your work role and from which your policies and procedures would be developed?
You should be able to name key standards and regulations relating to work health and safety and early ...
Read more : CHCCS4008 - Statutory Regulations for Policies and Procedures | Views : 1477 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 15772 • Total topics 3876 • Total members 12559