Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:56 am

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCCN305B - Examples of Routine, Interactions & Physical Care

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Chccn305b
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Hi, I have a few questions in having trouble answering they are : 3 examples of how you can follow an individual child's routine ? 3 examples of how you can accomadate planed and spontaneous interactions ? How can you use routines of physical care to interact with an infant

What is your ...
Read more : CHCCN305B - Examples of Routine, Interactions & Physical Care | Views : 736 | Replies : 1

CHC30708 - Scenario: Kylie

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHC30708 Legal and Ethical
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
You are the Assistant in the Preschool room. Kylie is a very quiet and shy child. Lately she has become even more withdrawn and appears anxious during any interaction with you. When working alongside Kylie at the puzzle table, she confides that she is very sad because she accidentally ...
Read more : CHC30708 - Scenario: Kylie | Views : 232 | Replies : 1

Scenario: Preschoolers and Toodlers Interested In Blocks Scenario: Preschoolers and Toodlers Interested In Blocks

Please help me
I dont know the answer of this question

Over the last few weeks the older preschool children have become very interested in block building and have been creating quite elaborate designs using almost all of the available blocks. As it happens , the toddlers in the adjoining room are also very focused on block building. Your colleague from the older toddler rooms asks if the can borrow some blocks so they can ...
Read more : Scenario: Preschoolers and Toodlers Interested In Blocks | Views : 226 | Replies : 5

CHCCN301C - Infection Control, Sun Protection, Age Appropriate Toys CHCCN301C - Infection Control, Sun Protection, Age Appropriate Toys

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN301C ensure the health and safety of children

Your Question?
Q1: why it is important to maintain lighting and heating, cooling in the workplace?
Q2:what infection control measures do you perform to reduce risks on an ongoing basis?
Q3:what sun protection strategies can you employ in a child care centre and how do you set up ...

CHCCN301C - Regulations That Relate To Health & Safety

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN301C

Your Question?
how do regulations relate to the health and safety of the children in your care? can you destribe some example of your work that are influenced by regulation, policies and procedures?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
wash hand ...
Read more : CHCCN301C - Regulations That Relate To Health & Safety | Views : 690 | Replies : 1

CHCFC301A - Sustainability Through Experiences

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: support the development of children, Interact effectively with children, provided experience to support childrens play and learning, develop an understanding of childrens interest and developmental needs.

Your Question?
How will you recognize and act upon opportunities to enhance sustainability in the workplace throughout this experience?
1.Play dough play.
2. Doctor set up play.
3. Drawing and ...
Read more : CHCFC301A - Sustainability Through Experiences | Views : 560 | Replies : 1

help me please been stuck on this for weeks :(

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR303D develop understanding of childrens interest and developmental needs
Your Assignment Type: Other

Your Question?
Investigatey the Privacy legislation that applies to the collection, recording and dissemination of information about children in care Summarise your findings.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i havent got anything yet ...
Read more : help me please been stuck on this for weeks :( | Views : 975 | Replies : 2

Process of Dealing With An Ethical Dilemma

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Assessment task 004: Legislation and Policy

Your Question?
hi i dont really get this question i have 2 answers but dont know if there right can someone please take a look and let me know if im on the right track and what one of my answers is right..

5. Describe the process that can be ...
Read more : Process of Dealing With An Ethical Dilemma | Views : 2697 | Replies : 1

CHCCN301C - Examples of Equity & Cultural Diversity

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: (CHCCN301C , CHCCN303A, CHCCHILD401B)

Your Question?
28. Give examples of the following considerations as they apply to the provision of healthy and safe environments for children.

a) Access, equity and human rights issues
b) Cultural diversity
c) Issues facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – current and historical

What is your answer so far or ...
Read more : CHCCN301C - Examples of Equity & Cultural Diversity | Views : 487 | Replies : 3

CHCCS400C - Key Areas Covered by Code Of Ethics

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCS400C Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
List the key areas covered by the ECA Code of Ethics

I have 3 different answers for this, so I'm not sure which one ...
Read more : CHCCS400C - Key Areas Covered by Code Of Ethics | Views : 2763 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 16932 • Total topics 4202 • Total members 13628