Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:16 pm

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCPR301B - Describe Indirect Intervention

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Chcpr301b support for children play
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Describe indirect intervention. Provide one example in your response

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Indirect intervention involves changing the circumstances that are causing unwanted behaviour.this is useful for solving problems, which children have been ...
Read more : CHCPR301B - Describe Indirect Intervention | Views : 328 | Replies : 1

CHCCHILD401A - Notifying, Informing, Reducing Suspected Abuse

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCHILD401A Identify and respond to children and young people at risk of harm

Your Question?
I am having really big troubles with the following questions:

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have looked everywhere to try and find the answers, I ...
Read more : CHCCHILD401A - Notifying, Informing, Reducing Suspected Abuse | Views : 241 | Replies : 2

Differences between Piaget & Vyogtsky

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: support the development of children
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Im trying to understand the differences between piaget and vygotsky. Could someone please let me know if im on the right track or if i have them mixed up??? Thanks

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve ...
Read more : Differences between Piaget & Vyogtsky | Views : 170 | Replies : 1

Case study Please help i have gone brain dead

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCHILDB
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
5yr old boy coming in to care has been fine, well behaved but since he holidays thehas becoming aggressive and picking fights with his peers .
Has become aggressive towards male staff member and the other males entrying the centre.Child wearing jumpers long pants on warmer days and refuses to take them ...
Read more : Case study Please help i have gone brain dead | Views : 183 | Replies : 1

CHCCN302A - Teaching Children About Hygeine CHCCN302A - Teaching Children About Hygeine

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: (CHCCN302A)

Your Question?
How would your teaching of hygiene vary with the different age groups?

Why is it important to deal with toileting accidents in a private way?

I know the answers but unable to frame ...
Read more : CHCCN302A - Teaching Children About Hygeine | Views : 442 | Replies : 1

CHCIC301E  - Scenario: Decision Making & Positive Behavior CHCIC301E - Scenario: Decision Making & Positive Behavior

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC301E Interact Effectively with Children

Your Question?
For each of the following situations describe how you would respond to:
1. Support the child/childrens decision making to solve a problem
2. Promote the child/childrens positive behaviour

For each situation find a suggested stategy for educators from Belonging, Being and Becoming: The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia ...
Read more : CHCIC301E - Scenario: Decision Making & Positive Behavior | Views : 863 | Replies : 2

HLTHIR403B - Respecting Cultural Diversity

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: HLTHIR403B

Your Question?
In your role in children's services, you will be required to communicate with a variety of culturally diverse persons. Explain and give one example for the following: How you demonstrate respect for cultural diversity in all communication with children, families, staff and others.

What is your answer so far or What have you ...
Read more : HLTHIR403B - Respecting Cultural Diversity | Views : 342 | Replies : 2

ACECQA: Assessment & Ratings and Strategies To Support Families

I am currently working as a new trainee in OOSHC (Out Of School Hours Care) I have tried to look on the ACECQA website I just need some help with these questions.

1) What is the rating system?

2) How often will a centre undertake assesment?

And supporting families

Strategies that you could do to support a family going through
1) Financial Hardship
2) New Migrants
3) Seperation/Divorce
4) Abusive Parent
5) Serious illness/Death
Read more : ACECQA: Assessment & Ratings and Strategies To Support Families | Views : 193 | Replies : 1

CHCORG303B - Fun Day in the Park

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Participate effectively in the work enviroment - CHCORG303A

Your Question?
Plan a fun day in the Park. If this is not possible than plan a day with other members in your service where all children can partake. I have to hold a formal meeting, keep minutes, set aim goals for the day, formalise procedures, how you ...
Read more : CHCORG303B - Fun Day in the Park | Views : 332 | Replies : 6

CHN302A - Job Journals

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Cluster a on the job journal CHN302A
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes

Your Question?
I'm doing my studies via correspondence. I just started working in a centre and just need someone to explain what a job journal is?

Is it what ...
Read more : CHN302A - Job Journals | Views : 231 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 15558 • Total topics 3746 • Total members 12299