Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:33 pm

News News of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Site map of Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support » Forum : Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

help me please been stuck on this for weeks :(

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR303D develop understanding of childrens interest and developmental needs
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Investigatey the Privacy legislation that applies to the collection, recording and dissemination of information about children in care Summarise your findings.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i havent got anything yet ...
Read more : help me please been stuck on this for weeks :( | Views : 959 | Replies : 2

Process of Dealing With An Ethical Dilemma

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Assessment task 004: Legislation and Policy
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question

Your Question?
hi i dont really get this question i have 2 answers but dont know if there right can someone please take a look and let me know if im on the right track and what one of my answers is right..

5. Describe the process that can be ...
Read more : Process of Dealing With An Ethical Dilemma | Views : 2677 | Replies : 1

CHCCN301C - Examples of Equity & Cultural Diversity

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: (CHCCN301C , CHCCN303A, CHCCHILD401B)

Your Question?
28. Give examples of the following considerations as they apply to the provision of healthy and safe environments for children.

a) Access, equity and human rights issues
b) Cultural diversity
c) Issues facing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities – current and historical

What is your answer so far or ...
Read more : CHCCN301C - Examples of Equity & Cultural Diversity | Views : 481 | Replies : 3

CHCCS400C - Key Areas Covered by Code Of Ethics

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCS400C Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
List the key areas covered by the ECA Code of Ethics

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have 3 different answers for this, so I'm not sure which one ...
Read more : CHCCS400C - Key Areas Covered by Code Of Ethics | Views : 2744 | Replies : 4

HLTWHS300A - Daily, Weekly & Monthly Checklists In EC

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: HLTWHS300A, contribute to WH&S processes

Your Question?
In order to reduce hazard education and childcare services carry out workplace inspection some happen daily and others more infrequently list all the safety checklist you complete as part of your role and explain why they are important

List 3 daily inspections

List 3 weekly inspections

List 3 monthly ...
Read more : HLTWHS300A - Daily, Weekly & Monthly Checklists In EC | Views : 626 | Replies : 3

CHCCS400C - Domestic Violence In Culture CHCCS400C - Domestic Violence In Culture

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCS400C: work within a relevent legal and ethical freamework
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario

Your Question?
a young females co worker comes into your offices showing signs of physical abuse she confides in you that it's has been her husband disciplining her and she believes that this is an acceptable behaviour in her culture
Specify any legal procedural or ethical issues ...
Read more : CHCCS400C - Domestic Violence In Culture | Views : 257 | Replies : 2

CHCCN302A

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Provide care for Children

Your Question?
Question one: Why is it important to maintain a link between the care environment and home?
Question two: Define individuality and explain its importance when relating to children.

Question ...
Read more : CHCCN302A | Views : 206 | Replies : 1

CHCRF301E - Scenario: Kirra CHCRF301E - Scenario: Kirra

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCRF301E Work effectively with families to car for their child
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario

Your Question?
Kirra (2.2 yrs( has little discipline at home. She has been allowed to dominate both her parents and as a result has become extremely demanding. If she does not get her own way she will scream and tantrum. She does not have a ...
Read more : CHCRF301E - Scenario: Kirra | Views : 479 | Replies : 2

CHCIC302A - Impact, Historical Issues on Aboriginal Torres Strait Islanders CHCIC302A - Impact, Historical Issues on Aboriginal Torres Strait Islanders

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC302A support Aborginal and /or Torres Strait Islander families to participate in children services

Your Question?
In your own words describe the impacts of colonization on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Identify how historical issues impact on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people families today
How can I see how the wider community and ...

CHCCN303B - Items of Interest For Physical Care

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN303B Assessment 3 Task 1 PROVIDE CARE FOR BABIES

Your Question?
Choose 2 items of interest for each of the 4 topics stated below related to providing physical care for children aged 0-12 years. You should have eight items.

• Rest
• Hygiene/toileting
• Food
• Clothing

Outline how each item could be used in a ...
Read more : CHCCN303B - Items of Interest For Physical Care | Views : 518 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 16860 • Total topics 4178 • Total members 13570