Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

CHCORG506C - Orientation Process For Existing Staff

Finding it hard to understand your assignment questions? Do you need help researching? Support forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCORG506C - Orientation Process For Existing Staff

Postby leyla » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:39 am

Hello,
I am trying to finish my assessment but i have some problems to answer the following questions:
explain the service orientation process for:
• Staff moving to another room
• Staff moving to a senior position

My understanding for the 1 part of question:
When staff moving to another room in our childcare, the new staff become familiar with the room routines in advance. Staff can discuss with a room leader the room program, children's comforts and interests, a room supervision plan, allergies lists, parents contact lists etc.
Also a new staff can become familiarize with the children during outside play.

New staff works several days a week in the new room, and gradually moves to the new room after 2-3 week.
Room leader support a new staff member to become comfortable and familiar with the room routines and children's needs.

Senior staff member carry a wider scope of duties and responsibilities which should be congruent with experience and skills.
When staff moving to a senior position, director will discuss the duties and responsibilities of this position, the position description, future pay and conditions of employment.

I don't have any ideas about a senior position! I need help. :sweating:

i hope so the answer right
any advice will be appreciated!
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited
leyla
Progress to next rank:
25%

Nickname: light
Profession: Student
State: VIC

Re: CHCORG506C - Orientation Process For Existing Staff

Postby Lorina » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi Leyla,

No need to worry... I think you've answered the questions well. I would do the same if I was put into either position! :thumbup:

I really can't think of anything else to add...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A
Lorina
Guru
Progress to next rank:
28.1%

Nickname: L.A
Profession: Childcare Professional & Parent
State: NSW

Return to Diploma of Children’s Services - Assignments Support