Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

CHC1C501A - improvement plan

Finding it hard to understand your assignment questions? Do you need help researching? Support forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHC1C501A - improvement plan

Postby marj » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 am

Hi
Im studing my diploma and am doing module CHC1C501A
have to implement a quality improvement plan for ny work place. Which i've done .
Then I have to develop a mechanism or a time plane for monitoring and reviewing the progress.
Can some please help me and explain how i should this.

Thanks Marj
marj
Progress to next rank:
65%

Profession: Childcare Professional
State: QLD

Re: CHC1C501A - improvement plan

Postby Lorina » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi Marj,

I think it just means that once you have written up the quality improvement plan you have to put that into action at your centre. Let’s just say for example, you did a quality improvement plan for “Communicating With Parents”. So as you begin to implement your “improvement plan” record the changes that occurred and the improvements that have been made at your centre over a period of a couple of weeks or so…

Happy Easter :)

:geek:,
L.A
Lorina
Guru
Progress to next rank:
19.2%

Nickname: L.A
Profession: Childcare Professional & Parent
State: NSW

Re: CHC1C501A - improvement plan

Postby marj » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 pm