Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

Provide care to babies - results of deprivation

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

Provide care to babies - results of deprivation

Postby becceb » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:24 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN305B provide care to babies - assessment activity 3
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
I am stuck on a table I need to fill in, the question asks...
what can be the long term repercussions if a baby/infant is deprived of physical comfort? make a list of the results and conduct some research that will enable you to give a brief synopsis of the resultant problems/issues and the links between those issues and appropriate physical contact for babies and infants.

I just need the Links

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have filled out a table with the results of deprivation - synopsis- and I'm stuck on the links, why the results happened??? To me the question basically answers itself it was due to lack of touch and physical contact as a baby/infant but I can't just write that in 7 boxes. Are there different types of links. but for things like anorexia nervosa what do you write? It could be caused because a baby wasn't cuddled while having it's bottle?? I am looking at it wrong somehow.

Hope someone can steer me on the right track!!
Thanks

Description and Message:
becceb
Progress to next rank:
40%

Nickname: b
Profession: Childcare Professional
State: NSW

Re: Provide care to babies - results of deprivation

Postby Lorina » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:53 am

This question has already been asked.

Check out the link I posted in the following topic to see if it helps you out!

certificate3-assignments/respond-to-cues-and-needs-of-babies-infants-t1751.html

:geek:,
L.A
Lorina
Philosopher
Progress to next rank:
86.7%

Nickname: L.A
Profession: Childcare Professional & Parent
State: NSW

Return to Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support