Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

Cert 3 first assig. - How to Answer Assignment Questions?

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

Cert 3 first assig. - How to Answer Assignment Questions?

Postby LYN CASE » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 pm

i am wondering how much detail i need to go into when answering all the assignment questions, have not seen any examples of what is acceptable. Finding it hard to keep motivated .. already. Wondering if i should really be doing this externally... I would really love to hear something positive... :? At the moment i am getting a bit bogged down with the bullying section...
LYN CASE
Progress to next rank:
20%

Nickname: LYNIPIN
Profession: Childcare Professional & Parent
State: QLD

Re: Cert 3 first assig. - How to Answer Assignment Questions?

Postby Lorina » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm

Hi LYNIPIN,

Your first assignment… I know that when you read through trough the questions and try to understand the information that it sometimes can be hard to understand and therefore making it impossible to complete…however…just think about it when you are finished you will receive your cert 3 which will open up more job opportunities for you, more pay and also if you want to work in the early childhood industry you need at least a cert 3 so all in all…you need to complete it…

Normally when providing answers to the questions, 3-4 sentences should be enough when writing answers but this also depends on the question. Sometimes you may have to write more than a few sentences to explain your answer and sometimes the question will specify how many words you will need to include.

I know it seems like a huge workload ahead but it’s all worth it in the end… don’t give up… Even I found it a struggle doing my cert 3 and diploma course… however I’m happy I did it and so will you (even though at the moment it may seem like a complete burden).

We're here to help...

Cheers :geek: ,
L.A
Lorina
Guru
Progress to next rank:
17.9%

Nickname: L.A
State: NSW

Postby catchmeifucan » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 am

Hey Lyn, Just to clarify…. are you doing your cert 3 through correspondence or TAFE?
catchmeifucan
Support Team
Mentor
Progress to next rank:
2%

Nickname: Nat
Profession: Childcare Professional
State: NSW

Postby LYN CASE » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:18 pm

i am doing it through tafe ..externally
LYN CASE
Progress to next rank:
20%

Nickname: LYNIPIN
State: QLD

Return to Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support