Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

CHCFC301A-Support the development of children

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCFC301A-Support the development of children

Postby charline » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi
Need some help answering Question 1 birth-12years. Development for each: :?
Physical
language
social/emotional
creative
congnitive

I need two experiences for each.
Thanks
Charline
charline
Participator
Progress to next rank:
10%

Nickname: nsw girl
Profession: Childcare Professional
State: NSW

Re: CHCFC301A-Support the development of children

Postby Koukla » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi Charline,

Just thought I'd let you know that you can find Children's Games and Activities on this site itself under Resources.

The games and activities are broken down into the developmental areas you are referring to as well as the ages you require. It also provides you with information on materials, what to do, etc. and each game has the developmental milestones that can be achieved.

Click here to go to Children's Activities and Games.

--Koukla
Koukla
Contributor
Progress to next rank:
7%

Nickname: Koukla

Postby charline » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Koukla wrote:Hi Charline,

Just thought I'd let you know that you can find Children's Games and Activities on this site itself under Resources.

The games and activities are broken down into the developmental areas you are referring to as well as the ages you require. It also provides you with information on materials, what to do, etc. and each game has the developmental milestones that can be achieved.

Click here to go to Children's Activities and Games.

--Koukla

Hi Koukla,

Thank you for taking time to help me. It as been a great help. :)

Kind regards,
Charline
charline
Participator
Progress to next rank:
10%

Postby Educater » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 am

hey charline i have done this same thing in my certficate three....i just have to look up where i have saved it
ithink its in my usb....gota look for that and then i'll post exactly what u neeed..indeed i did 3 activties for eachgroup...so don't bother doing it ..i'll post it in few hours from now ...then have a look..i hope it will help u out a lot..so just hang on and i'll get it for you
Educater
Participator
Progress to next rank:
6.7%

Nickname: Nida
Profession: Childcare Professional & Parent

Postby charline » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:09 pm

Educater wrote:hey charline i have done this same thing in my certficate three....i just have to look up where i have saved it
ithink its in my usb....gota look for that and then i'll post exactly what u neeed..indeed i did 3 activties for eachgroup...so don't bother doing it ..i'll post it in few hours from now ...then have a look..i hope it will help u out a lot..so just hang on and i'll get it for you

Hi Nida

Thank you for taking time to reply to my message.

Kind regards,
Charline :)
charline
Participator
Progress to next rank:
10%

Postby charline » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Hi Nida

Wanted to know if you had some time to look for that assignment.

Kind regards
Charline :)
charline
Participator
Progress to next rank:
10%

Postby Educater » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:37 pm

yes i have got it ..i am just trying to figure out ...how do you attach the file ..like a word file...got any ideas...havnt done it before..i am sorry took so long to find out the usb and then just was really busy or gim me ur email address and i'll attach the file and send it off right now
Educater
Participator
Progress to next rank:
6.7%

Nickname: Nida
Profession: Childcare Professional & Parent

Postby hunterchick » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:18 am

Hi Educater,

Just some info since it seems you were wondering how to attach the 'word' file. We have just updated some new features on 'attachments' in this forum. That means, now our members (who have done more than 3 posts) are able to send attachments via Private messages (or) email (can be accessed via User Control Panel on your left menu bar). You can even include the attachments in the posts if you dont mind sharing it publicly...Because of this update, you are now able to attach files with different extensions like word files, pdf files, images files, etc..

Please note that these changes were made only recently and if you have tried to do this last week, you might not have been able to attach the files successfully. However, now that this feature is updated, you should be able to send the attachment without any problems. So try it out and tell me if you have any problems...

Important: Please be advised that we DO NOT encourage exchanging assignments. However, you may use this feature to send files to support the research required in completing the assignment!
hunterchick
Participator
Progress to next rank:
30%

Postby fchaudari76 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:55 pm

If you do a quick search you can find many sites with Child Development milestones etc on the internet.
I remember starting this assignment before they said I could RPL it and I got all the info off the internet... it was fairly easy
fchaudari76
Support Team
Scholar
Progress to next rank:
20.4%

Nickname: fchaudari76
Profession: Childcare Professional & Student
State: QLD

Postby charline » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Hi there

Wanted to know if you help me with this topic Part B I don't know what they asking for: Outline the process used in the your service to observe, record and report concerns with a child's social, emotional and/or psychological developmet. (a copy of forms used may be inclued)

Kind regards
Charline
charline
Participator
Progress to next rank:
10%

Next

Return to Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support