Site Announcements

Welcome To AussieChildcareNetwork.com!

At the moment you are viewing as a guest... For more features click here to Register and participate in our Forum discussions, create articles in our Wiki, browse through our Printables, Gallery and download Online EYLF Tools Templates...

CHCORG303A - 3 Documents to follow Legislation and National Guideline

Need help with assignments? Having trouble finding information? This is a support forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.

Moderator: Support Team

Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: When requesting support for Assignment Questions, please add your answers (or) make an attempt with your responses in order to receive support from others. Do not simply post only questions expecting to receive an answer! You will not receive any support if you do not include your response to each of the questions you've asked.

CHCORG303A - 3 Documents to follow Legislation and National Guideline

Postby Cup-Cake93 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Hey guys,
I'm having trouble understanding my assignment question im not too sure how to answer it...

'All Children's services are required to follow legislation and national guidelines. List three (3) documents that are relevent to your service?'

If anybody has any suggested website or how I should answer the question it would be much appreciated.

Thank-you,
Holly :D
Cup-Cake93
Progress to next rank:
10%

Nickname: Holly
Profession: Childcare Professional
State: NSW

Re: CHCORG303A - 3 Documents to follow Legislation and National Guideline

Postby Lorina » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Hi Holly,

Thought I'd help you out with your assignment...

'All Children's services are required to follow legislation and national guidelines. List three (3) documents that are relevent to your service?'

1 . In NSW, Community Services administers Children’s Services Regulation 2004 (the Regulation) that governs children's services. The Regulation covers areas such as the staff who work in services and their level of qualification, the size of a service and the ratio of staff to children, physical requirements of building spaces and equipment, health and safety and administrative requirements.

2. The National Quality Framework is an important reform which will deliver a higher standard of care for children in the critical areas of education, health and safety and will provide clearer and comprehensive information for families so they can choose the best services for their child.

3. The Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998 (the Act) establishes the legislative framework governing child wellbeing and providing child protection and out-of-home care services in NSW.

Hopefully this should provide you with the info you need,

:geek:,
L.A
Lorina
Guru
Progress to next rank:
39.9%

Nickname: L.A
Profession: Childcare Professional & Parent

Re: CHCORG303A - 3 Documents to follow Legislation and National Guideline

Postby Cup-Cake93 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey L.A, :D

Thank you for your help i wasnt too sure how to answer the question.

Thank-you again,,
Holly
:D
Cup-Cake93
Progress to next rank:
10%

Nickname: Holly
Profession: Childcare Professional

Return to Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support